by Singing Owl!
1. A friend who has blessed me:
I can't think of just one! I have so many people in my life who are blessings to me. Let me just say, you all know who you are, LOL!
2. An unexpected gift:
Having Jesus in my life was a huge suprise. And the biggest gift I have ever gotten.
3. A kind word shared with me recently:
My sister in law asked me for the recipe for my roasted asparagas. That was a huge! (She is such a good cook!)
4. Something that makes me stop and praise God:
I praise God when, in the midst of my day to day life, I catch a moment of grace and recognize God's signature on a series of events. I am always filled with such joy at those moments.
5. Something I’m looking forward to:
Kids are starting school on Thursday. (Insert Hallelujah chorus here)
6. A particular part of me I’m pleased with:
my unruly red hair.
7. Something in my life I wanted but never expected: close friendships.
8. A place that moved/moves me:
The pond where I was baptised. And, in fact, any body of water. All water is baptismal to me now.
9. One thing/person that always makes me smile: My very naughty bunny, Theo.
10. Most recent “love note” from God:
A tarot friend has been going through some changes lately. As a former tarot person myself, I still sometimes connect situations with particular cards. I told her that I thought she was going through a very 'King of Wands' time and suggested that the ace of cups is probably looming on the horizon. (It's the next card in the deck.) She decided to pull a card from her own deck and it was, of course, the ace of cups. We both just laughed because it felt like such a God moment. The card is an image of a dove (Holy Spirit) carrying the Host towards a waiting chalice. It is an image of the Eucharist. I am thinking she ought to get to chuch, LOL.