Thursday, October 05, 2006
5 Weird Things about Me
I got tagged at Katherine's to list 5 weird things about myself.
1. I already admitted about the cheesy reality shows.
2. I suck the rest of the ketchup out of the little plastic packets. I don't do this with salad dressing or mustard. Just Ketchup.
3. When I was 15 I pierced my nose. Alone. In my room. And passed out cold on my bed. I wore the nosering for about 8 years until I got a job that required I take it out. The hole is still there.
4. Regular readers already know that I talked my husband through butchering a deer in our garage last winter. I found the deer on the side of the road after one of my kitchen tools gigs.
5. I used to be a telemarketer.