1. Grammatical pet peeve- irregardless. It is NOT a word, dangit.
2. Household pet peeve- Kids leaving snail trails of jelly and other sundry sticky things on every horizontal surface.
3. Arts & Entertainment pet peeve (movie theaters, restaurants, concerts)- Cell phones.
4. Liturgical pet peeve- This is an interesting one! I would have to say I can't stand the 'too polished' homily. You know the one. It sounds like the preacher practiced in front of the mirror for hours to get just the right tone of voice. Ends up sounding empty to me.
5. Wild card--pet peeve that doesn't fit any of the above categories- Today my pet peeve was the lady that gave me the hand under the chin sign when she was mad that I didn't see her trying to pull into the street.
Uh. Sorry Lady. I think next time someone flips me off I might just cross myself, LOL.
Bonus: Because all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God: What do YOU do that others might consider a pet peeve?
Oh, don't even get me started. I am all too aware of my own faults, having just confessed them all last week! LOL. But I guess the number one thing that drives my beloved husband crazy is that I sometimes throw cans in the regular trash. Just to be rebellious.