Sunday, February 03, 2008

A bit of fluff

Yeah, it's a meme. But it was so funny I had to do it!

Thanks to Marybeth for this one.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Sophie Mazda
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Dansko

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Purple Rabbit
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Elizabeth Newport
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name): Ngura
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Red Wine

7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Albert Lewis
8. STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Chanel #5 Reeses (That one so doesn't work...)

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Deltradicci Denver
10. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Iris
11. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Apple Red Sweater
12. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Banana Beech

2 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Catching up here, and I have to say the following:

Meme is hilarious. I have to do it too.

VIET NAM trip? Wonderful! I hear you on the 16 hours in a confined space. Eeek!

And as for your evangelism post, I am so not Episcopalian, as you know... ;-) but I badly want to visit your church and worship with you. Your evangelism post was TERRIFIC on so many levels! I rejoiced!

Rachel Nguyen said...

Hey girl,

Next time you are in New England, give me a call! We can definitely worship together!

Or maybe I'll have to come and visit you sometime!