Friday, November 11, 2005

What Rachel Needs

Here is a game I found on my friend Jay's new blog:

You go to google and enter the words "(your name) needs" and then list the top ten results.

Rachel needs NetFlix friends.

Rachel needs your prayers!!!!!!! (ain't that the truth!)

Rachel needs your prayers!!!!!!! (again! I guess I really do...)

Rachel needs to have blush that is very bright and colorful. Rachel needs to be
responsible for her own behavior

Rachel needs help when she enters Manhattan's meat-packing district to help
three transvestite hookers find out who murdered one of their friends.

Rachel needs £5000.

Rachel needs to buck-up.

Rachel needs guidance and normal supervision.

She needs to work and prioritize more and worry less.

Rachel needs to clearly reflect that view.


All good advice.

But right now, Rachel needs to get her ass off the computer and go play with my kids.

1 comment:

Ciona said...

Unfortunately "Ciona needs" doesn't take you very far, so I've not been able to participate in this game. I saw this on my friend Lane's blog, too. Fun!