Saturday, November 19, 2005
This edition is all about children's literature.
1) Earliest book you remember (read to you or by you)- First book read to me was Wee Gillis. It was so sweet. The first I remember reading myself was "Farmer Boy" by Laura Ingalls Wilder. I read it over the summer between 2nd and 3rd grade.
2) Picture Book you would like to climb into- My encyclopedia of Mythology.
3) Favorite series of books (then or now)- Grown-up- Yukio Mishima's Tetrology. Then- Laura Ingalls Wilder.
4) Character you would most like to meet- Ferdinand the bull.
5) Last childhood book you re-read (for yourself or to someone) Stewart Little, for my son.