Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Coming out of the closet

as a pro-lifer.

I have decided to participate in the annual 'Walk for Life' this year. The proceeds benefit CareNet, RI... which is an organization that supports pregnant women who are thinking about whether to keep their babies. CareNet also offers after abortion counciling, as well as parenting classes and support for women. My role with CareNet is to provide childbirth classes, which I have been doing for the last couple of years.

So, I am going to ask my friends and family to sponsor my walk.

If you would like to sponsor me, please email me. Click on my profile and there is an option to email me under the photo. You can donate any amount you want. The walk takes place on May 15th.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Ming said...

10 silver mingols from the Emperor of Mongo!

Rachel Nguyen said...

Thank you, Your Highness.

I will put you on my pledge form!